Monday, January 7, 2013

Super Mario Brothers

What video game collection would be complete without a Mario Brothers collection of some sort. I'm trying to get all of the Japanese games then I will start on the American ones. So in the words of Mario "Here we go!!!"

 This this the Famicom version of Super Mario Brothers 1 and Super Mario Brothers USA (or Super Mario 2 in the US)  I'm missing the manual but I paid only 400 yen so not bad.

The next in next two  are for the Famicom Disk System. I have both manuals and case for Super Mario Brother 2 and cant mention super Mario Brother 2 with showing Doki Doki Panic. Which is a great game. I do own a Famicom Disk System but have not played on my new Sharp Twin Famicom. I bought it a Book Off under the Junk section but it seems to work just fine. Picked these up pretty cheap like 300 yen a piece.

This is the Super Famicom version of Super Mario World. I like how super Famicom games look like VHS Tapes. This game is obviously great and challenging (if you beat the special stages). I really love the manual for this game.  

 This is one of the side of the manual I like how it folds out, which if course makes it inconvenient to read.

 
The back of the manual is the best part I almost want to frame it maybe if i find another good copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment